Jon spends 7.5 minutes in radiation therapy daily. (He timed it, of course.) As his former triathlon training partner, I know how Jon loves his stopwatch!
Jon has some minor skin irritation and fatigue, but overall, he feels great.
The Pasadena Weekly published an article on Jon yesterday:
http://www.pasadenaweekly.com/cms/story/detail/this_is_life/11719/
Sara Cardine did a great job paraphrasing Jon's outlook on this season of life...
As he prayed a few weeks ago, "I hope this experience gives more than it takes away..."
Kate Douvan (www.artgirls.com) designed these shirts for the Cycle Annex "Ride For Jon". They sold out, but if you see someone wearing one around town, share a hug!

I'm so glad to hear it's going well. Go Jon!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear things are going well right now. T-shirt looks great and the article only solidifies why I found (and continue to find) inspiration in the original Team Dephouse.
ReplyDeletexo
Praise the Lord for continued healing. You are all in our prayers. I like the T shirt and Pasadena Weekly article. Thanks again for the updates. God bless.
ReplyDeleteAmy and Steve Wagner
I sure love the Dephouses. Think of you lots.
ReplyDeletePrayers continue from Virginia.
ReplyDeleteOur prayer for Jon:
ReplyDeleteCircle Jon, Lord.
Keep comfort near
and discouragement afar.
Keep peace within
and turmoil out.
Amen.