Hey guys, I don't know if you've seen this. If not, it's quite a good pep talk. You guys make the world awesome and I hope this encourages you somehow. :)
We're so glad to hear it seems higher spirited and maybe even less painful. Is it the difference of being no longer under-the-gun, like the muscle cramps after a race, verses the screaming muscle burn while you're trying to beat the clock? Seems like life feels so much more certain this round.
It may be Lent, but a "Hallelujah!" seems to be in order.
ReplyDeletePraying for a r'fuah shlema - a complete cure - of mind, spirit and body.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great pic!
ReplyDeleteHey guys, I don't know if you've seen this. If not, it's quite a good pep talk. You guys make the world awesome and I hope this encourages you somehow. :)
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Emily
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l-gQLqv9f4o
Thanks be to God!
ReplyDeleteHurray for eating and good spirits!
ReplyDeleteI hope you watched that video that Emily sent--what a hoot!!!
Hugs to everyone,
Suzannah and Chadd
We're so glad to hear it seems higher spirited and maybe even less painful. Is it the difference of being no longer under-the-gun, like the muscle cramps after a race, verses the screaming muscle burn while you're trying to beat the clock? Seems like life feels so much more certain this round.
ReplyDeleteWith Love and Light from the McLaughlins